Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Getting towards your goal.

 I think Right now I really don't have an exact thing I want to focus on. I think everything I am posting is to get me closer to my goal. It is either inspiration, ideas or just like this post, practice of getting things on paper (or computer). Try to leave footsteps of where am I now, what am I thinking, what am I researching ...
 The ultimate goal of course is to be successful of course. But, in what way? What do you want to be Raymond K Hessel? (fight club) having a gun to my head and trying to leave a legacy. The first Lesson of The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill is A Definite Purpose. What is your definite purpose?
 This helps me kinda organize my thoughts. This is what Tim Ferris calls Throwing up on paper. Just let the flow of thoughts be in some way be recorded so you can go back and either pickup or evolve that idea or just give it away, give up on it (either is not for you or not moving you forward your ultimate goal).

No comments:

Post a Comment