Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Lost Ways Book



                                         The Lost Ways

Saving Our Forefathers' Skills

As you can see, I designed and edited the book in an old-fashion way, but most of it is not written by me personally because I didn't want people to read a second account. I'm sure a lot of information would have been lost in this process. You know those little secrets that make a thing really work? Those little things will make a big difference. So I paid these experts for their time, and I got what I wanted.
These people are not professional writers but instead are uniquely special. They're neither the strong, badass-type you see in Rambo movies nor the ultra-rich preppers from reality shows. They're simple people who know a lost skill very well. They are smart, shrewd, and wise enough to survive for months or even years in the world's most remote places.

For More Information:

Click Here!      Click Here!      Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment