Thursday, November 19, 2015

*** Muscle, Strength & Health Best Selling Offers ***


"How A Skinny Asthmatic Kid From Connecticut Achieved A 452 Pound Bench Press & Guarantees You Can Get Similar Results!"

So… is it really possible for a guy who couldn’t bench 100 pounds… to transform himself into a powerful, muscular lifter that recently benched over 452 pounds? Well, I’ll let you be the judge. Take a look at my pictures above. The one on the left is a picture of me in my senior year of high school. I think it’s pretty obvious that I didn’t really lift weights. In fact… I had really bad asthma and was hospitalized a lot as a child. So true story… I went from not even being able to lift 100 pounds… to literally being able to bench press OVER 400 pounds. The picture on the right is after I started learning and using the bench press secrets I want to share with you. In fact, between high school and college… I packed on over 75 pounds of muscle mass! Sure… it took a little time. Because it took me a few years to learn and to know everything that I used… and everything that helped me. But here’s the important thing: If you learn the simple secrets I’m about to reveal… you can confidently add weight to your bench, pack on some solid, rock-hard muscle mass, and NEVER have to worry about being small or feeling weak again! Take it from me personally, you can do this too! When I started lifting weights and working on my bench press… it literally changed my life for the better. I actually walked on a D-IAA college football team and became a starting outside linebacker my junior and senior year. You’ll never believe it… but I actually had the strongest bench press on the team my senior year… hitting 405. I’m not saying this to brag. I just want you to open your mind to the possibilities. Because it doesn’t matter where you’re starting… it only matters where you want to go! Like I just mentioned… as a freshman in high school… I couldn’t bench press 100 pounds. Over time, I stuck with it. I learned things as I went along… and kept putting new tips and techniques into practice. But the training style I used back then caused me to plateau at 300 lbs on the bench press. I stayed there for over a year. When I learned the advanced bench press secrets I’m going to show you (the same secrets that are in the Critical Bench Program)... my bench press soared to 365.
I Made More Progress In 11 Weeks
Then I Had Made In The Entire Previous Year! When I started the program for a second time… I added another 50 lbs to my max… reaching 435. I logged every workout I did in college that got me to a 400 plus pound bench press. And honestly, like magic… the more my bench increased… so did my muscle mass and strength. And as my muscle mass and strength went up… so did my self-esteem and my confidence. I carried myself better… I felt better about myself. I was more outgoing. I felt more powerful. It allowed me to get a job as a personal trainer. I wrote for the big-name Muscle Magazines. I even played some football in Europe after college. I can honestly say that I owe so much of my life to the simple fact that I was able to dedicate a lot of time and effort to learning how to bench press RIGHT… and get bigger and stronger. I’m not trying to paint this out to be magic. I just want to show you what’s possible when you set your mind to achieving something… and then you follow a step-by-step plan.
Who Needs This Program? Who Doesn’t? Look, if you’re happy with what you’re benching right now, you definitely don’t need this program… unless you want to keep going up… if you want to keep getting bigger and better. And you don’t need it if you’re currently happy with your size and muscularity. If you’re happy with the way your body looks and the amount of muscle you carry… then I’d skip this… unless you want to pack on even more muscle. If you’re as strong as you want to be… or if you’re as quick and as powerful as you need to be for your school’s sport… you probably don’t need it. But if you want to gain more strength, more muscle, and a much bigger bench press that makes your buddies envious and jealous, this will do it.
Click Here!          Click Here!          Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment