Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Stay Uncomfortable My Friend

One more year and another lease over. Thank God! How much I hate making contracts for a long time. It's not that I fear commitment, it's just that I don't know if I want to stay here. Most people love living their lives the same day everyday, no surprises. I have tried that and I am very thankful of finding jobs that don't satisfy the soul so I can find what I want and be free. I love the idea of living on a month to month basis. Something happens ... Peace! I am out! And I don't say it like something bad happens and I runaway. I mean I like the ability to just go. You got a job in California, go. You want to stay 2 months in Rio, go. You want to document the surfers in Mexico for 3 months, go. You have to be in Alaska in the summer for Sockeye Salmon Season, go. You want to learn meditation in Tibet, go. You want to learn martial arts in Asia, go. You want to ride in motorcycle across America, go. You want to drive the Panamerican Highway, go. Break records riding from Los Angeles to New York, go. I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment