Thursday, November 14, 2013

DON'T EVER WORK FOR MONEY.

There is certain magic when you focus on the things you are good at, you are passionate about. It is kinda like realizing your legacy, what you are here for. My state of mind has changed dramatically.  I no longer feel tied and dragging my feet. My attitude is better and life seems a lot better. Life teaches you, some of us have to get it wrong a lot of times before we ever get to acknowledge everything we were doing was wrong. You must focus on your talents and not on your weaknesses. If you know you are a painter, why would you get a job as a banker. If you are an athlete, why would you get a job at a call center ... NEVER WORK FOR MONEY! It is the most stupid thing I have ever done in my life. Work for free, gain some experiences, learn an ability, a trade, a craft. DON'T EVER WORK FOR MONEY! You have many talents and only you know what you are good at and people notice it. Be true to yourself, because at the end it is the only person that matters. May all your visions come to life and trust your abilities, life will hand you the tools you need along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment